Friday, June 18, 2010

Primer Post

I started this blog as part of a school assignment. I am required to upload at least one picture that I have taken, every day. Although I can't imagine that there are very many people who would be interested in this, I nevertheless will do this assignment and also use it as an opportunity to share my work, thoughts, feelings etc. with anyone who is interested. Perhaps there will be nobody...perhaps there will be many, but however many there are, I am sure that "blogging" will no doubt be a positive experience for me. Let's see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. i love all the photos so far-- really lovely and look forward to seeing and hearing more. It's a good practice-- i'm going to be doing the same very soon, stay tuned.... way to go sister!!

    ReplyDelete