Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day and Pride Fest

The following pictures were taken in Downtown Denver, Colorado during the 35th Anniversary of Denver's Pride Fest. I also took some in and around Downtown and at brunch.

Gorgeous Union Station.



I suppose I dont have to explain the humorous irony of this picture...


A lovely photo of my mom.



It's probably not a great picture but I liked her hand against the performers.



The beautiful colors of Pride.



I loved this photo because it says so many things. The drag queens, the intersection of Colfax and Broadway, Pride...

Miss Gay Latino.




This almost looks like an Op-Ed photo for a New York Times article; maybe I shouldn't flatter myself...


GAY DOGS!



















Beautiful and strange...or oddly normal?



I love taking food pictures!



One of my favorite photographs of the day. I love their expressions.



This man asked to have his picture taken. I think it turned out well.



Fabulous Denver, fabulous mom.



My other favorite picture from the day. I love the light coming through the wine rack and the changing angles of the bottles.


I know it is a lot of pictures to post for one day, but I just couldn't help myself.





1 comment: