Saturday, June 19, 2010

Flowers



















I took this photo on the rooftop of a building in Prague, Czech Republic. It was sunset and the lighting was perfect. I really enjoy taking pictures of flowers, even though it seems to be a bit cliche. My favorite part about this photo is the way the light illuminates the little hair/cilia on the leaves of the flowers.






















I took these photos on my balcony the summer I lived in Santander, Spain. Again, the lighting seemed almost pristine, with a sort of cleanness and purity that is hard to find.






































These two photos I took while at a wedding in Chicago, Illinios. The flowers at the wedding were the most exquisite I had ever seen.




Lastly, I took these two photos at the same wedding, but took them for a different reason. I love bees, and I loved that these bees were busy doing the most natural thing in the world for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment